2020 is a weird year, y’all. Like many businesses, our operations are currently a bit different than in previous times! Please see below for what a visit to our taproom will be like. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our best to comply with state, county, and local regulations.
- Our taproom will be open beginning Saturday, May 30 from 11a-7p. Hours of operation are subject to change, so please check our Facebook for the latest updates.
- Of course, if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please postpone your visit and join us for a beer when you are feeling better.
- Masks are required when entering and moving about the taproom. Please respect this county ordinance and don’t give our team a hard time.
- Food will always be available but is not required to be purchased during your visit. Check out the food page for our food truck schedule and area restaurants that can deliver.
- Leashed dogs are still welcome on the patio! As always, they must remain with you at your table.
- Kids are welcome and they count as members of your party regardless of age. Please note that our normal game stash has been removed from service, so please bring your own (playing cards, board games, sidewalk chalk, etc.). Kids MUST remain at their table at all times, unless being escorted by an adult to the bathroom.
- We strongly encourage you to bring your own pre-filled, reusable water bottle. Disposable (compostable) cups of water are available upon request.
SEATING & TAPROOM FLOW
- Per state requirements, open seating is not permitted. A host at the front door (or a bartender during off-peak hours) will seat your party at a clean, sanitized table. We are permitted to welcome parties of up to eight (8) people; we kindly ask for your entire group to be present before you are seated.
- Rock Cut is a one-way street! You may enter through the front (north) door and exit through the patio (west) door. Please adhere to this traffic flow to help us ensure proper social distancing. If you need to enter the taproom from the patio, proceed to the front door.
- Most of our permitted seating is outside; accordingly, we have expanded our patio and made areas of it more weatherproof! However, please be prepared to enjoy any type of weather, including sun, rain, wind, etc. Sunscreen and waterproof layers, even an umbrella, are strongly recommended.
- After your party is seated, go to www.rockcutbrewing.com/order to order your beers. Our full menu, including sodas and snacks, is available for purchase. Select your beers (all sizes available), input your credit or debit card information, and don’t forget to enter your table number in the Notes section so that a beertender can deliver right to your table! This feature is provided to accommodate the state’s request for contactless ordering.
- If you would like to pay in cash, please let your host know so a beertender can visit your table.
- While we typically enjoy providing a sip or two so you can taste a beer before ordering a pint, we appreciate your understanding that we cannot offer that service at this time.
- We also are not able to offer open tabs so each transaction will be closed out each order. We hope to be able to change that soon!
- If you would just like to purchase to-go beer, please proceed to the marked area of the bar (on the east side) where our crowlers are stocked. A beertender will be available to check you out. We apologize that we cannot fill your personal growlers at this time; Rock Cut glass growlers are available for purchase and a first-time fill.
Most importantly, please know how much we value and appreciate your patronage. Our business model was designed around building community over a pint (or two) of delicious craft beer in our little brewery. We have missed you so over the past two-and-a-half months and we are thrilled to be safely welcoming you back. Cheers!