- There are currently no capacity restrictions for restaurants, bars, and breweries in Larimer County. We have table and bar seating available indoors.
- Our outdoor patio remains open for onsite consumption (please consider weather conditions). We also offer 32oz crowlers and 4- & 6-packs for to-go purchase, so you can stock up to drink at home.
- Hours of operation change based on season, so please check our FAQ page for the latest.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please postpone your visit and join us for a beer when you are feeling better.
- Check out the food page for our food truck schedule and area restaurants that can deliver.
- Leashed dogs are still welcome on the patio! As always, they must remain with you at your table.
- Kids are welcome and they count as members of your party regardless of age. Please have children remain at their table at all times, unless being escorted by an adult to the bathroom.
- We encourage you to bring your own pre-filled, reusable water bottle. Disposable (compostable) cups of water are available upon request.
SEATING & TAPROOM FLOW
- We have returned to open seating (no hosting) but are still committed to regular sanitation of tables and chairs between parties.
- We have made areas of our patio more weatherproof; however, please be prepared to enjoy any type of weather, including sun, rain, snow, and brisk winds.
Please know how much we value and appreciate your patronage. Our business model was designed around building community over a pint (or two) of delicious craft beer in our little brewery. Please stay safe and healthy. We look forward to enjoying a beer with you. Cheers!